- Arthur Stanlick School, Jefferson Twp.
- Arts HS, Newark
- Branch Brook ES, Newark
- Chatham MS
- Cherry Hill HS East
- The Cranbury School
- Creative & Performing Arts HS, Camden
- Drum Point Road ES, Brick Twp.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower MS, Wyckoff
- G. Harold Antrim School, Point Pleasant Beach
- H & M Potter ES, Berkeley Twp.
- Harmony Township ES
- Harrington Park ES
- Hazelwood ES, Middlesex
- Hugh J. Boyd MS, Seaside Heights
- John F. Kennedy HS, Newark
- Lafayette ES, Chatham
- Lincoln-Hubbard ES, Summit
- Mill Pond ES, Lanoka Harbor/Lacey Twp.
- Park Ridge HS
- Pines Lake ES, Wayne
- Salt Brook ES, New Providence
- South Mountain ES, Millburn
- St. Cloud ES, West Orange
- Sussex Avenue ES, Newark
- Union County Academy for the Performing Arts, Scotch Plains
- Winston Churchill ES, Fairfield
Friday, February 28, 2014
The New Jersey Writers Project is the cornerstone of arts education programming at Playwrights Theatre of NJ. In addition to basic residencies of 4 and 8 days, various sub-projects provide residencies in special populations, geographic regions, and other sites. This year we have programs in the following schools:
Friday, February 21, 2014
|Pines Lake ES (Wayne) students w/teaching artist Meredith Sue Willis|
|Anthology cover page from Lincoln Hubbard ES (Summit).|
|Clara B. Worth ES (Bayville) students.|